2022 Board of Directors Applications Now Open
Thank you for your interest in serving on our Board. To request an application, please e-mail us at email@example.com with the subject “Board of Directors Application”. Applications are due by 11:59 pm on September 14, 2021.
The term of all Directors shall be two (2) years. In order to serve on the Board of Directors for the Earl B. Gilliam Bar Foundation, a director must:
– Be at least eighteen (18) years of age;
– Shall not have been convicted of a felony offense;
– Be a resident of San Diego County;
– Be a licensed attorney in good standing
If selected, you must attend:
– The Annual Gala on November 6, 2021;
– The Annual Board Retreat, the date of which will be determined later.